At Suburban Orthopaedics our spine specialists provide our patients with extensive and innovative care and treatment plans.
Our staff is composed of medical assistants, nurse specialists, physician assistants, and our on staff board certified spinal surgeon, Dr. Thomas A. McNally
Back pain is very common, in fact it has been estimated that nearly 80% of the general population will suffer from low back or neck pain in their lifetime.
The pain in the back and neck can be caused from several different mechanisms and our team here at Suburban Orthopaedics will provide our patients with an extensive examination that will help to correctly diagnose the source of your pain. Dr. McNally has an abundance of experience in treating several conditions in the back including:
- Neck and Back Pain
- Neck and Back Sprains and Strains (Including Whiplash)
- Disc Herniations (cervical and lumbar)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Radiating Pain, Numbness, and Tingling in the Arms and Legs
- Pediatric and Adult Deformity
- Lumbar Stress Fractures (often seen in High School Athletes)
- Compression Fractures
- Osteoporotic and Cancerous Fractures
- Traumatic Spinal Fractures.
In addition to his ability to diagnose common injuries and problems in the back and neck Dr. McNally is also a renowned spinal surgeon who participates in several clinical studies and performs some of the newest, most innovative, minimally invasive, and intricate spinal surgeries including:
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Cervical and Lumbar Laminotomy/Laminectomy/Discectomy
- Lumbar Fusions (Anterior, lateral, and posterior approaches)
- Disc Replacements
For more information about Dr. McNally or to schedule an appointment call our office at (630)372-1100