Kyle S. Peterson, DPM, FACFAS
Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon.
Dr. Peterson has been a member of Suburban Orthopaedics since 2014. He specializes in comprehensive care of all aspects of the foot and ankle, including sports-related injuries, trauma/fractures, arthroscopic ankle surgery, Achilles injuries, total ankle replacement, bunions, hammertoes, heel pain, diabetes-related foot and ankle complications, flatfeet, wound care, and pediatric care.
Throughout his training he has been very active in research and has numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals, has authored many foot and ankle textbook chapters, and has won research awards at both state and national levels for his work.
As a devoted patient advocate, Dr. Peterson focuses on advancing patient care through research and education. In his free time he enjoys golfing, running, traveling, and spending time with his wife and children.
To learn more about Dr. Peterson and the procedures he performs on the foot and ankle, please visit his personal website at www.chicagofootandanklesurgeon.com
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Medical School – Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- The Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Center, Ohio, Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Peer reviewer for the surgical journals Foot and Ankle Specialist and Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Foot and Ankle
Request an Appointment